By clicking “Fine”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
There are no comments yet
Hey, I have a really serious question for you guys. What is more important to you? Eating good or making sure you get your workout in? Personally, I'm going to have to go with eating good because at the end of the day, working out is only like 20 percent. It's either 10 to 20 percent of your body composition and eating healthy is like the other 80 percent. So I would have to say eating good.
Copy link to post
Add comment
Follow Us
© Stereo, 2023
Get the full experience on the Stereo app
Open app